Most people are aware that Functional Devices offers RIB® relays, current sensors and power supplies, but fewer people know that we also carry an extensive line of transformers.
- Step-down to either 24 or 120 VAC
- Single or multi-tap primaries
- 20 VA to 375 VA
- Hub or foot mountable, or both (NPT 0.5” hub)
- Split-bobbin construction (inherently limited)
- 8” pigtail wires with 0.5” strip standard
- Circuit breakers available
- UL Listed or Component Recognized to UL5085-2 or UL5085-3 in US and Canada
- Class 2 available
Our transformers have a style number associated with them that relates to their construction, denoting where the wires exit from and whether there is a circuit breaker or terminal connection. The style guide is available on our website and in our RIB® catalog.
We also offer a line of 40, 50 and 100 VA control transformers that are Made in the USA. These transformers meet the “Buy American” provisions of Section 1605 of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
Whether you just need a single control or isolation transformer or are specifying a new project, consider Functional Devices, Inc. for your transformer needs.