How do you want to spend your work week? Surrounded by creative minds working together at a privately-owned business? Talking to customers around the US about our industry-leading products? What if you had the option of both?
Find yourself in a relaxed and innovative work place within a contemporary facility in Sharpsville, Indiana. At Functional Devices, work life balance is easily achievable with an environment that allows you to completely leave work AT WORK. We offer abundant opportunities to travel, collaborate, and communicate directly with customers. We work directly with our in-house marketing and engineering teams to best serve our customers. By having our production department within the building, we experience the quality products we sell being built firsthand.
Since 1969, we have continued to grow and change, but one thing has remained: Functional Devices Inc. is a Building Automation industry leader.
Design and support new product development for the Building Automation and adjacent markets.
- Circuit analysis
- Design new products per customer or Product Management specification
- Production support for new product
- Analog and digital product design
- ECAD layout
- Write/modify embedded code
- Draw/modify mechanical drawings
- Provide customer technical support
- Collaborate with other electrical engineers
Complete all tasks defined above and/or required by management to help create an environment to smoothly and efficiently develop new products. With training, you will work with the Sales department to support existing product to distributors and end-users. Work with Engineering and coordinate with other departments within Functional Devices to further expand our market base.
- Four-year college degree in EET or related field (3.0 of 4 GPA required).
- Live or relocate within 35-mile radius of Functional Devices.
- Electrical product design experience.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Unique monthly bonus program.
How to Apply:
Send your resume via email to Karen Price (firstname.lastname@example.org):Click Here to Apply