Strategic Account Manager
How do you want to spend your work week? Surrounded by creative minds working together at a privately owned business? Traveling to customers around the US to talk about our Industry leading products? What if you had the option of both?
Find yourself in a relaxed, creative, and innovative work place with a contemporary facility at Functional Devices. Fresh young minds working next to industry experience creates a continually open learning and growing atmosphere for our employees.
At Functional Devices work life balance is easily achievable with an environment that allows you to completely leave work AT WORK. We offer abundant opportunities to travel, collaborate, and communicate directly with customers. We have the ability to work directly with our in-house marketing and engineering teams to best serve our customers. Having our production area located in the building, we can experience the quality products we sell being built first hand.
With our relatively young management team, Functional Devices is continually growing and changing, but one thing has remained. Functional Devices Inc. has been an industry leader for over 40 years in Building Automation.
Strategic Account Manager
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
As a Strategic Account Manager you will be traveling around a specified geographic area creating, identifying, and closing sales for Functional Devices. As the individual who represents FDI and drives product awareness, the Strategic Account Manager must be a self-motivated leader who can implement marketing plans with various levels of customers and manage multiple client accounts.
- Drive brand and product awareness.
- Create and implement marketing plans for customers.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified area.
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and research.
- Develop strategic territory business plan.
- Attend and represent our products at tradeshows.
- Generate leads from tradeshows.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Complete all tasks defined above and/or required by management to help create an environment to smoothly and efficiently develop the sales of the manufactured product line. Help introduce new products into new and existing markets. Work with salespeople and coordinate with other departments within Functional Devices to further expand our market base.
- Four year college degree in business or related field.
- Live or relocate within 35 mile radius of Functional Devices.
- Sales Management experience involving two step Distribution.
- Some National and International travel required.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Unique Monthly bonus program.
- Annual sales bonus.
How to Apply:
Send your resume via email to Karen Price (firstname.lastname@example.org):Click Here to Apply